For the photo exhibition Path to Harmony: United States and China (1784 – 1979) at the Zhengzhou Library, Mr. Jun Yue served as the principal project manager. The exhibition lasted for 48 days from mid-January to late February, 2018. It was curated by the Meridian International Center based in Washington DC and was presented by U.S. Mission to China.
[Major Tasks as the project manager]
Before the exhibition:
- Looking for venue partners
- Securing exhibition venue and date frame
- handling through the local governmental approving process for hosting the photo exhibition
- procurement of shipping and installation services for the exhibition materials
- local graphic design for the exhibition: backdrops, roll-up stand display, flyers, etc.
- Promotion of the photo exhibition: arranging and coordinating media interview, producing contents for social media posts, etc.
- planing and arranging the opening ceremony: catering services, MC, invitation designing, invitees list, other logistics
- Mr. Jun Yue served as the Mandarin-English consecutive interpreter & bilingual MC for the opening ceremony of the exhibition
During the exhibition:
- Hosting public lectures at the exhibition venue, providing more stories and deeper information based on the theme of the exhibition.